Thursday, December 17, 2015

Skype application works on Android

Skype application works on Android
Skype for Business application for Android system offers many advantages, such as a new design of the control panel brings search for contacts bar, and upcoming meetings, and the latest talks to one place.
Microsoft explained that the video display on the full screen, in addition to greater control buttons to mute calls in size and add subscribers to the meeting, make it easier for the user to cooperate on the go.


6 comments:

  1. Good information


    So thanks Zahran

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful application Zahran.

    Thank you so much.
    Are there any tips you can provide for users?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used it before. I think I think I should try it. It may help me in my work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never used it before. I think I think I should try it. It may help me in my work

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is good app and we can chat by video.
    a lot of people use it

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete